8.17.2009

Chrissy's Maternity Portraits - St. Paul, MN

Chrissy delivered her beautiful baby girl, Mila, on July 26, 2009 so I'm a little behind in getting these maternity images up. But . . . I will be posting Mila's adorable newborn images very soon!

I can shoot a variety of styles for maternity sessions and I think I captured just about every style with Chrissy! We did some cute and flirty shots of her alone, along with some partially nude and romantic images. Chrissy brought her husband and son to the session and we captured lots of fun family pictures, too!
If you're interested in a maternity session, you tell me what you're comfortable with and together, we'll come up with some memorable images. Call or email for more details on maternity sessions. And be sure to check out my 4-session baby plan!




















No comments: