9.21.2009

Dave & Shannon - Wedding Photography St. Cloud, MN

I realize that I'm a little behind on my wedding blogs, but I'll catch up soon! Dave and Shannon were married on August 15, 2009 in St. Cloud, MN. Here's a little peek . . .




This image captures the emotion of the day so well. This is the bride's mom and sister as they see her for the first time.


















































It was a rainy day, but Dave & Shannon made the best of it by heading out to the bar for a little Buck Hunter :)


I love first dance shots . . . don't they look so in love?










2 comments:

Unknown said...

We feel so honored that our photos are up here! Christina, you did an amazing job and made everyone feel so comfortable and relaxed! We hope to have the chance to work with you in the future!
Take Care, Shannon and David

Unknown said...

Fantastic pictures! They look so happy together. I love attending weddings, many of my friends are now married and I have had an amazing time on their weddings. Now, I am getting married to my best friend by the end of this month in a venue NYC nearby and all my friends will do stupid stuff like I did on their wedding, it’s going to be fun.