4.07.2011

Dan & Jackie | Minneapolis Maternity Photographer

Dan & Jackie are expecting their new baby girl, Jersey, any day now! I was so excited when they told me that I was going to be capturing their little sweetheart throughout her first year. My Bellies & Bebes Plan is becoming increasingly popular these days and I'm loving it!! :)

If you know of someone that is expecting a new bundle of joy or if they recently brought a baby into this world, please send them my way! Here's what my Bellies & Bebes Plan includes:

Bellie & Bebes - just $450 {savings of over $700!!}
  • 4 separate sessions of your choice: maternity, hospital, newborn, 3 mos, 6 mos, 9 mos, 1 year.
  • You can add sessions for an additional $50/session
  • Retouched and enhanced images in a personal online gallery for one week after each session
  • One 4x6 proof book from each session, total of 4 books
  • 25 custom designed birth announcements with envelopes
  • You can order additional announcements at $28 per 25 cards
  • One 11x14 print from each session, total of 4 prints
  • Special Discount on the Image CD for Bellies & Bebes clients only: TWO sessions for the price of ONE on a CD - $250 + tax


No comments: